A Note from Jamie and Karen:

UPDATE:  10.13.2020--We are running at limited capacity starting NOVEMBER 2020!  Please review the calendar for the open dates.

Update:  08.01.2020--As you know we are still in Phase 2, awaiting Phase 3 of Washington’s “Safe Start” Phased Approach to Recovery ".  We have decided to wait to take any reservations or book anything until we have been in Phase 3 for two weeks with no possibility of closing back down.  We may be over cautious, but we are just not willing to take the chance with our health, your health and the dive community.

We have missed diving with you and we want to take you diving on Sea Ya!  We think when we reach Phase 3 of Washington’s “Safe Start” Phased Approach to Recovery ", we will be able to do so safely.  We anticipate we will start taking out charters in late July/early August as our charter business is in King County and moored in Pierce County. 
Here are some of the changes we are planning for Phase 3, in compliance with the guidelines referenced below, to help protect everyone’s health and safety. 

  • Our charters will be limited to a maximum of 4 divers/passengers. 
  • We will require that you to wear a cloth face-covering at all times except for eating, drinking and diving. 
  • We will have hand sanitizer available.   The crew will have protective gear, including face masks  and gloves. 
  • As an additional precaution, we will require you to fill out a questionnaire to assist with contact tracing to track and reduce the spread of COVID19.

We hope that this information is helpful as we all adjust our routines in order to keep ourselves and each other safe during this on-going pandemic.  

Safe Start Washington Phased Reopening:  https://www.governor.wa.gov/sites/default/files/SafeStartPhasedReopening.pdf
Charterboat Association of Puget Sound:  http://www.capscharters.com/safety-plan-covid-19.html

Thank you and be safe!